Monday 17 March 2014

The Proposal


A few weeks before his arrival, my a-romantic man asked if I can spare a slot during his 3 days trip in KL, so he can propose to me.
I was like *doink*,  shouldn't this be a surprise?!
But here you go, my super boyfriend, naturally cute like this, not really an expert in surprise making.

He promise to improve, which is quiet comforting for me to look forward in the future.

Highlight of that night:

Despite knowing that it's going to be the proposal night, and have to pretend that I do not know anything about it, which is taking quite a bit of the acting part of me, I wanted him to dress in a nicer pair of jeans, since this is will be a special occasion, but he insisted to wear the pants with the weirdest length. (I now declare I hate that pants, please do not wear it anymore! I will buy you new pants.) He even yell at his mum, for fear that the mum is making his big plan *kantoi* He is cutely ngong like that, oh my boy...

Well I was expecting a proposal but seriously I have no idea what's going to happen. I know Rachel and my sisters are involved, but that's all. I was truly shock when I see the KY crowds all around...but prior to that, WenJie is too obvious to be notice with that fedora and the guitar, blame your height, I guess you must.

The song he made, which he later admit was too much of a canto pop...actually makes me tear abit in the video if you could notice. The lyric is so 1970s, but ya...I think it was the verse that touch me. Maybe you should retouch the song a little bit more.

I know I couldn't ask for more, I know it's the heart and the efforts that count, I want to give thanks for trying, please don't give up and keep surprising me.

I want to give thanks to my sisters, and everyone who came to witness this special moment, Evie for capturing this video and the rapid post production, Michelle and Becky for the DSLR pro shots. Thanks for all the sweet memory!

We promise to learn and improve and strive on this happy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment