Friday 14 February 2014

No Fear

2 Timothy 1:7New King James Version (NKJV)For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.


"静静地思考,慢慢地

     唔怕蚀底 , 你就赚咗"


This quote was kind of a legacy my dad left to me on my very innocent 纪念册. (Maybe I should really dick that stuff out of don't know which one treasure box of mine) It was during my primary school days that I kept that book.
Yes. It make all sense now, was out with Vivian this afternoon when she express how envy she was that I have a lot of friends, these I must admit, friends of all kind, you can't avoid having rotten apple in the basket full, can you?
For God has not give us a spirit of fear- So my darling, fear not in all things...in our future undertaking, in marriage ( with me the lovely lady,of course), in your career, in money, in health, in baby bearing...and all....
Have faith with Him, for He has given us the Power, the Love and a Sound Mind....We can do all things in Him. 
Thank you papa, 
Fearless Den + Fearless Ken


Yes I bet that's how I was like all these years, Fearless of losing, losing anything in any sense. 

Yes, you bet I was hurt, many times, I was beaten down to the grown, defeated with the cruelness of every mankind. and so you asked, how then you say you gain, how then you become the winner? 

It's all about perspective, you gained things that it's beyond worth, you just don't easily realised it, you gain friendship, you gain true love, you gain wisdom, It's through losing, and fear not of losing, you through know how losing feels like then you feel the gain, the fruit of fearless, which could be as abundance as you will name it


Because why? because for God has given us a spirit of Power and of Love and of a Sound Mind.


Thank you Abba Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment